Attending EB 2022
The Experimental Biology 2022 meeting will be held April 2–5 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. Join thousands of attendees across five scientific disciplines to explore emerging findings and trends in anatomy, biochemistry, molecular biology, investigative pathology, pharmacology and physiology.
For the health and safety of our members and community, EB 2022 is requiring COVID-19 vaccines for anyone attending the event. Learn more.
Get a Press Pass
Approved journalists receive a complimentary press pass to attend the meeting, plus full access to embargoed materials via our virtual newsroom. While there is no on-site newsroom, press pass holders will enjoy free Wi-Fi and access to all scientific sessions while attending the meeting in Philadelphia. Register early to take advantage of all our pre-conference resources!
- January–March: Look for pre-meeting conference highlights in your inbox and find session details and announcements at our host societies’ websites.
- Early March: Browse the full meeting program and create a personalized schedule.
- March 25: Look for embargoed press materials featuring high-profile research announcements and multimedia content.
- April 1: Join us at 11 a.m. Eastern for a virtual press conference with featured researchers.
- April 2–5: Join thousands of researchers in Philadelphia to explore the latest research findings in live, in-person sessions spanning five scientific disciplines.